Free at Sea Offer

_beachgirl_

Hello all,

As you can see it has been a LONG time since I sailed with NCL and I'm considering booking again for the 2017 season (our 10th anniversary). Obviously no one is a mind reader here, but does anyone have any knowledge or idea about how long this offer will last for based on previous sales? I'm very interested in it but I'm not ready to book quite yet. I hope it sticks around for awhile.

Any ideas?

NCL has been running similar offers for over a year now and there has been no indication that they will be changing course anytime soon. Obviously, when they do move to something different, it will catch everyone by surprise.

The specific details of the 4 perks has changed from month to month. Many say that the current combo isn't the best, but they all anchor around SDP+UBP. The other two perks vary - last year they had OBC+Paid Gratuities which was pretty nice.

Make sure to catch it when 3rd and 4th Guest Sail Free is part of the deal!

Oh really? This I might have to look into. That way I can lock in the price and the special.

NCL usually ups the promotions for a few days around holidays. Right now they are running a Pick 2 offers if you book a minisuite. Sometimes, that Pick 2 is for any class of rooms. It has usually been Pick 1 only for the past year.