Fullers Great Sights- Cream Trip

binbali

We will be in Bay of Islands on Celebrity Solstice from 7-5 and I would really like to do the Cream Trip which is from 9.30-4.15, I know it is a tender port and we would be pushing for time,has anyone did this trip on a celebrity ship in port that time frame? Is it all aboard 30 mins prior to leaving or 1 hour?

You are going to cut things very fine probably too fine to get from Paihia wharf to Waitangi jetty to catch the last tender however a possible solution is to ask if Fullers will drop you off at the ship on its way back into the bay. Other private companies come alongside why not the Cream trip ferry.

Hope you are aware that it is called the Cream trip because back in the day this was the grocery run around the bay delivering groceries and fresh milk everyday not "The Cream Trip" meaning something extra special as one tourist complained some years ago.

Thanks guys,yes I think it will be a bit too close for comfort,is definatley worth asking if they can drop back to ship. Might have to save the cream trip for another time. Yes I am aware of what 'The Cream Trip' was a delivery service. The ship offer a tour on Fullers to Hole in the Rock but its only 4 hours but cost is $246 pp, Cream trip for 7 hours is $127..

Thanks guys,yes I think it will be a bit too close for comfort,is definatley worth asking if they can drop back to ship. Might have to save the cream trip for another time. Yes I am aware of what 'The Cream Trip' was a delivery service. The ship offer a tour on Fullers to Hole in the Rock but its only 4 hours but cost is $246 pp, Cream trip for 7 hours is $127..

I bet that cost is US dollars. If you book direct the cost is $NZ105.

Website booking detail link below

http://www.dolphincruises.co.nz/bay-of-islands-cruises/hole-in-the-rock/?gclid=CIWirdfT88oCFQ4DvAodEe0G5w