ms Westerdam Sail-Away February 13, 2016

Boytjie

Wishing all on the Westerdam a great trip! They have a lovely day for sail away. It's so nice out (76 degrees, 8 mph northerly breeze) that I had to draw the blinds on my office window. Watching all the boats go by while trying to work is depressing.

Hated it when we had to work Saturdays and sometimes a few Sundays when we were required to attend special dinners and other functions.

Hated it when we had to work Saturdays and sometimes a few Sundays when we were required to attend special dinners and other functions.

I wouldn't mind a special dinner or function. It's the desk work that's getting me down. :( We do get to go out for a nice dinner tonight, so there's light at the end of the tunnel.

I really shouldn't laugh, KK, but I must admit the "rotten rodent" comment did make me LOL!:D

Well I hope you stay in when it is that cold and they shoot that rodent for being so wrong.

If I knew where they kept Punxsutawny Phil, I would go there and ring his neck. He has only been right with his forecasts 39% of the time and it looks like he will be wrong again this year.

I have not ventured outside. I keep my electric throw over my knees almost all the time.

DH has gone outside 3 times to feed the birds.

We paid our neighbor to move the 3 inches of light snow we got overnight.

If I knew where they kept Punxsutawny Phil, I would go there and ring his neck. He has only been right with his forecasts 39% of the time and it looks like he will be wrong again this year.

I have not ventured outside. I keep my electric throw over my knees almost all the time.

DH has gone outside 3 times to feed the birds.

We paid our neighbor to move the 3 inches of light snow we got overnight.

Glad your staying in, that is way to cold to be going outside. DH goes out to feed wild birds or? What a nice guy.