ms Westerdam Sail-Away February 13, 2016

Boytjie

Freighter has two tugs helping her - I guess it must be pretty windy.

I'm finding it takes an age to reload any of the webcams, but if I switch between them in the same window they freeze completely!

Edited by Vict0riann

Nice tooting Westerdam.

Happy@Sea wow, nice cruises you have coming up. 56 days if my math is any good.

Your math is perfect, all new locations except the ABC islands and the Atlantic side of the canal. I've been to Hawai'i, SD, and Seattle but never near the ports. I can't wait. :D:D:D

Your math is perfect, all new locations except the ABC islands and the Atlantic side of the canal. I've been to Hawai'i, SD, and Seattle but never near the ports. I can't wait. :D:D:D

See you on board in SD!:) We did the Panama Canal portion last year - although I wouldn't mind doing it again - you can let us know if they have completed the new locks!

[quote name='Happily@Sea']Your math is perfect, all new locations except the ABC islands and the Atlantic side of the canal. I've been to Hawai'i, SD, and Seattle but never near the ports. I can't wait. :D:D:D[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Sounds like fun, and you will really enjoy the Westerdam. We did the first cruise that she ever did when she went to the South Pacific and had a awesome cruise. I don't know much about the first captain you will have but Captain van Eerten will take over for the South Pacific part is great.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Scrapnana']Is all that cheering and yelling coming from the ship?:confused:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Scrapnana']Bonus toots from Oasis!!!! When does that ever happen?[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]
I think from the ship and that was different tooting from the Oasis, think its a first.

Thats all for me, thanks Boytjie, Lou and Dave.[/SIZE][/COLOR]