Quick ? re: final payment and price drop

want2go2

Is is possible to take advantage of a price drop after fine payment due date or no? I am very new to cruising. First cruise coming up in March and was just wondering. I am sure there are no refunds but was wondering about OBC?

Thanks

--Michele

Is is possible to take advantage of a price drop after fine payment due date or no? I am very new to cruising. First cruise coming up in March and was just wondering. I am sure there are no refunds but was wondering about OBC?

Thanks

--Michele

Price reductions are not honored after final payment. The only option you have is if a cabin category higher than what you are in is priced lower than what you paid, you could request an upgrade.

Edited by cruisenfever

Thanks

--Michele

No credit of any kind, unless you booked within the last 48 hours.

Check for any better stateroom categories that also may have come down. You may be able to upgrade.

• 2 weeks later...
If we pay for an upgrade after final payment do we lose previous OBC? (From next cruise and Wow sale)

WOW sale is not combinable with C&A balcony discount, so you would have to choose between the OBC from the WOW sale and the balcony discount.

Otherwise, nothing should change.

You certainly won't lose the Next Cruise OBC.

If we pay for an upgrade after final payment do we lose previous OBC? (From next cruise and Wow sale)

As Carol mentioned, you would not lose Next Cruise OBC. However, you could lose the WOW OBC if there is no WOW sale going on at the time of your upgrade.