Easy to get cabs at Cape Liberty?

Nhsaltshaker

I have posted this to the correct thread and after a couple of months I have had no reply.

Does anyone know if it is easy to get a cab at the Cape Liberty pier to Newark airport?

I'm doing self-assist walk off and would like to just walk up to a vehicle and go. Money is no object...helicopter out of the question. :p

I have posted this to the correct thread and after a couple of months I have had no reply.

Does anyone know if it is easy to get a cab at the Cape Liberty pier to Newark airport?

I'm doing self-assist walk off and would like to just walk up to a vehicle and go. Money is no object...helicopter out of the question. :p

Very easy. Just walk out the terminal and continue straight to the Taxi Stand which should be on your left. Or, just follow the line!!:D

A few years since we did it, but we just joined the line for cabs. Several family groups were waiting for a van type, but the dispatcher shouted anyone want a cab and we got the next one. Less than 5 minutes in line and disembarkation was well under way. I would think if you are doing walk off, you should more or less jump straight into a cab.

Simon

Amen Rosbiffer, over $70 with tip for a ride to the airport. Very easy to get a cab, just dig DEEP.

No, it's not far, but the roads are a cluster and "you can't get there from here". Let's see.....pier to airport.......about $35 in New Orleans, $20 in Ft. Lauderdale, $70+ in Jersey and San Pedro, Cal.

Amen Rosbiffer, over $70 with tip for a ride to the airport. Very easy to get a cab, just dig DEEP.

No, it's not far, but the roads are a cluster and "you can't get there from here". Let's see.....pier to airport.......about $35 in New Orleans, $20 in Ft. Lauderdale, $70+ in Jersey and San Pedro, Cal.

Agreed!! I paid $70.00 from port to Newark Airport including tip, tolls in December 2015. Not sure why so much $$ either!! Next cruise from Cape Liberty May 14, 2016 and using transfers.

Safe travels,

Marie