vegas-c

Water Fitness

I don't understand why none of the lines (at least the Princess, Holland, RCCL, and Celebrity ships we sailed) offered water aerobics, treading or water Zumba classes. I know I am not alone when I say with limited mobility the water non impact exercises help my knees keep moving, and provide great exercise. The ships all have pools, there are plenty of spa personnel. Last cruise I did half an hour a day myself but with classes would have doubled that at least. Would anyone else be interested?

I understand what you are saying Keith, but couldn't the same be said about the dance classes in the atrium or the other pool side events? And, they could always schedule early in the day when everyone is just running around setting out towels and books to hold their chairs all day. LOL

Connie

I'm do water aerobics regularly at home..occasionally we've had "water aerobics" classes on the ship ..but instructors had no clue...and they weren't challenging to us..So we swim and exercise ourselves for an hour. Cruisy Susy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was on the Oasis of the Seas in September & they had a water aerobics class every morning. There is so much to do that I only got to go once but it was really good. I enjoyed it.