Land Discoveries Brochure Caribbean March 16+26

cruiseaholic78

Bonnie,

I think I have seen a mention of this before but the a.m. brochures show pages and pages of goods for sale that have nothing to do with the excursions. On line you can of course skip them but I like to print them so I can compare stuff and of course show to D.H., to print without the adds you have to note the irrelevant pages, very annoying!

For the 26th March I can't find the details of QKB1 and QKB2 tours in St Tomas de Castillo,they just show a title and price for one and just a title for the second one.

I hope you can help.

Rosalyn

Bonnie,

I think I have seen a mention of this before but the a.m. brochures show pages and pages of goods for sale that have nothing to do with the excursions. On line you can of course skip them but I like to print them so I can compare stuff and of course show to D.H., to print without the adds you have to note the irrelevant pages, very annoying!

For the 26th March I can't find the details of QKB1 and QKB2 tours in St Tomas de Castillo,they just show a title and price for one and just a title for the second one.

I hope you can help.

Rosalyn

Hi Rosalyn,

I'll forward this post to our Tours Department to look into the March 26 tours.

I am curious about the pages of goods for sale. I don't remember seeing this before. Is it happening on all brochures or just this voyage's?

Hi everyone,

one question for Bonnie regarding the March 26 cruise: We will be for 2,5hrs in Playa del Carmen before heading to Cozumel on March 28. Will it be possible to leave the Journey in Playa del Carmen and return to the vessel that evening in Cozumel? It would much easier reaching Tulum if one is already in Playa del Carmen...

I appreciate your assistance.

Greetings from Germany

Fran

Hi everyone,

one question for Bonnie regarding the March 26 cruise: We will be for 2,5hrs in Playa del Carmen before heading to Cozumel on March 28. Will it be possible to leave the Journey in Playa del Carmen and return to the vessel that evening in Cozumel? It would much easier reaching Tulum if one is already in Playa del Carmen...

Greetings from Germany

Fran

It should be alright, if you arrange it in advance, but let me double check this for you.

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks for checking, we too have planend to stay in Playa del Carmen and visit Tulum and meet the Journey in Cozumel later. Blut I think there was a Little mix-up because the stop in Playa and Cozumel is at the Same day :)

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks for checking, we too have planend to stay in Playa del Carmen and visit Tulum and meet the Journey in Cozumel later. Blut I think there was a Little mix-up because the stop in Playa and Cozumel is at the Same day :)

Cozumel is just a short ferry ride from Playa. There is no cruise ship docking in Playa as the docks are all on Cozumel. I would assume they are just anchoring at Playa until a dock space opens up at Cozumel ?? Or perhaps for the early tour listed in Playa?? Very easy to go back and forth between the two. I believe the ferries run every hour and cost $ 10.50 for adult fare. Takes about 45 minutes.

Hi everyone,

Greetings from Germany

Fran

Hi Bonnie,

Oh my gosh, you're right. I didn't see that they're on the same date, March 28. That'll be a busy day for you. Nevertheless, still no problem to reboard in Cozumel. Just let the ship know so they don't worry about you.

• 2 weeks later...