Experiences with Carnival Shuttle

Jenhem31

We are taking he Carnival shuttle to Port Canaveral from MCO in April. Does anyone know how many runs the shuttle makes and if it l just leaves when it's full or does it leave at scheduled times? I'm getting conflicting answers from Carnival and wondered if anyone had experience with this. We will be taking the Magical Express from our Disney hotel to the airport and I'm not sure what time we will arrive.

From everything I have read, the shuttles do not leave until they are full.

There are numerous shuttle services from MCO to Port Canaveral (and vice versa) and most are quicker and cheaper.

Cancel your Carnival shuttle, go to the Port Canaveral boards and pick a better choice.

Edited by lizardhowson

We waited about 45 after our flight arrived. They were very welcoming in the airport. We all walked in a line out to the bus dropped our luggage and got on the bus. It was about a 55 minute ride. Seemed well planned out.

From everything I have read, the shuttles do not leave until they are full.

There are numerous shuttle services from MCO to Port Canaveral (and vice versa) and most are quicker and cheaper.

Cancel your Carnival shuttle, go to the Port Canaveral boards and pick a better choice.

I know. I've done research and normally wouldn't use the Carnival shuttle. This is our best option for this port and this trip.

I know. I've done research and normally wouldn't use the Carnival shuttle. This is our best option for this port and this trip.

I haven't cruised out of mco in awhile, but we found that using a town car service was about 20 dollars more total round trip. it was great! Check it out..your round trip Carnival transfers will total $120.00

We are taking he Carnival shuttle to Port Canaveral from MCO in April. Does anyone know how many runs the shuttle makes and if it l just leaves when it's full or does it leave at scheduled times? I'm getting conflicting answers from Carnival and wondered if anyone had experience with this. We will be taking the Magical Express from our Disney hotel to the airport and I'm not sure what time we will arrive.

You should seriously consider a town car all the way from your Disney hotel to the port. It is a real pain to use MCO as a transfer point between two shuttles.