I'm sailing from Hamburg in 2017!

bobg529

I just completed booking 9 day sailing round trip out of Hamburg aboard the Jade. I'll be in a mid ship balcony on deck 10 sailing September 30, 2017 and the ports of call include Amsterdam, Brussels, Le Havre (Paris), Portland UK, Brest, and Southampton. Took the dining and beverage packages as my Free at Sea promos. The website was glitchy so I used a phone rep and she took care of everything. The sailings to the Fjords and the Baltics are up as well, but I liked this itinerary better. :)

Did you phone NCL direct? cant find this cruise on ncl.com or ncl.co.uk. I am interested in booking this cruise sailing from Southampton. Thanks in advance.

I found the cruise on the website, but I couldn't get the booking to go through for some reason. There is also one from 10/9 to 10/18. That's when I picked up the phone. The rep had a heck of a time even finding the sailing, I think it was just loading into their system. I called at 8:30 this morning, NY time. I have heard so much excitement over these itineraries, especially the ones out of Hamburg, that I wanted to get my booking on fast. It's not the folks on Cruise Critic that I'm afraid of grabbing up the good dates. It's the big wholesalers since they buy in bulk. Good luck and keep trying, maybe I'll see you at the meet and greet!:)

Edited by bobg529

I found the cruise on the website, but I couldn't get the booking to go through for some reason. There is also one from 10/9 to 10/18. That's when I picked up the phone. The rep had a heck of a time even finding the sailing, I think it was just loading into their system. I called at 8:30 this morning, NY time. I have heard so much excitement over these itineraries, especially the ones out of Hamburg, that I wanted to get my booking on fast. It's not the folks on Cruise Critic that I'm afraid of grabbing up the good dates. It's the big wholesalers since they buy in bulk. Good luck and keep trying, maybe I'll see you at the meet and greet!:)

Thank You for your speedy reply. I will call them in the morning. .