Reflection Lawn concerts?

saltycat

The last time we were on The Reflection (2014) we enjoyed the Jazz on the Lawn concerts. I have not seen any recent posts commenting on any lawn concerts. Can any one tell me if they still have them ....we will be back on the Reflection soon :) Thanks

We've been on the Reflection twice since Oct 2015. No lawn concerts on our cruises.

Had a nice concert on the lawn on the Silhouette in November, complete with wine and cheese. Nothing like that on the Reflection in December.

Laura

Too bad. We've enjoyed them on Reflection in the past. I bumped the question because we're sailing her in a couple of weeks. Thanks.

Nothing like that on the Reflection in December.

Laura

The December 12 sailing did :) Here's the info I posted previously on another thread:

:

I just checked the dailies from our December 12 Reflection sailing - this is how it was listed on the "Celebrity Life Activities Highlights" on the front page (for Tuesday December 15, 2015 St Thomas)::

Society Presents Glastonbury

10:00pm Lawn Club Deck 15

Imagine Glastonbury or a modern day Woodstock with live music, camping tents and beer on tap. Glastonbury Festival is the only greenfield music and performing arts festival at sea, featuring the music of Springsteen, Eric Clapton, Alanis Morissette & more. This evening, Celebrity law still applies, but the rules of society are a bit different. Wine & beer, flip flops & bare feet.

But then again OP, maybe not quite the "concert" you are looking for ;)

Edited by SeaHunt