The joy of cruising in ONE word

RIvacationgirl

freedom ( no kids)

I'd have to agree with FREEDOM!!!! Although we DID cruise with our children, they were 8 & 9 and had a blast. They begged to go to the kids clubs multiple times a day!!!! Hence my use of "freedom"!;) And as soon as we dropped them off, we were immediately "out".:cool: We did stay in deck 12 aft haven suite, so we were a bit spoiled!!! :p We have taken 3 Disney trips (they were 3&5, 5&7, and 8&10), with the last one being the most recent trip. We ALL say the cruise was the best!!!!

Looking forward to our next cruise but probably not til 2017:eek:...although I would like it sooner, I want them in the same kids club group...they will be 10&12. Besides, we're getting an inground pool put in this Spring so, I think the wait will be manageable!:D

I agree, unplugged is the perfect word.

On a land vacation, I still feel the need to check my phone constantly. On a cruise, the phone goes off and in the safe or I use it for an alarm only and keep the cellular network off. Cruise lines are making it easier to stay in touch technologically, but I still feel like it's one vacation where it's easy to ditch the cell phone.