Royal Drink Packages

edj62296

We are going on Allure of the seas in a month and were debating if we wanted to purchase the unlimited drink package (Liquor, not soda). We heard that there was a drink limit per day even though it says unlimited drinks for $$ per day. Can anyone tell me if this is true??????

We are going on Allure of the seas in a month and were debating if we wanted to purchase the unlimited drink package (Liquor, not soda). We heard that there was a drink limit per day even though it says unlimited drinks for $$ per day. Can anyone tell me if this is true??????

No limit per day

No specific limit, but they will cut you off if they think you have had too much, or if they see you sharing drinks.

Is it really worth getting the Royal Replenish Package if I would only get 1 to 2 non-alcoholic drinks, a cappuccino or two and a 3 to 4 bottles of water a day?

Two cappucinos and two non-alcoholic drinks would about break even. The bottles of water would make the package worthwhile.

Two cappucinos and two non-alcoholic drinks would about break even. The bottles of water would make the package worthwhile.

Thank you Bob! Always helpful! :)

Am I allowed to get more than one bottle of water at a time for when I go ashore on a excursion?

Edited by ken_nyc

Thank you Bob! Always helpful! :)

Am I allowed to get more than one bottle of water at a time for when I go ashore on a excursion?

Just stockpile it before the day of the excursion. Much better plan. ;)