Island Princess

renesir

Doing an Alaska cruIse in July. We are in E309 wondering if anyone has had this cabin and if it is fairly quiet.

Thanks

If you search Island Princess on the main CC Princess page there are many threads. ;)

Did you join the roll call?

Edited by Colo Cruiser

You have cabins above and below you have Promenade Deck running outside Wheelhouse. I would expect the music, etc. to be on the Port side of Wheelhouse rather than Starboard (which is where you are located). The theater is farther forward. I would expect a nice, quiet location.

Caveat: I've never sailed in this cabin. :)

• 1 month later...
New to Island Princess. Can anyone tell me likes or dislikes? I'm doing Alaska in July with a group of 55. Also we have cabin E309 if anyone has any info on this cabin if it's fairly quiet.

Thanks

We are booked in E304 & E306 in June and I found past reviews on E306 & E305 both of which said they were close to the elevators and stairs so there was easy access both up or down. "The room was incredibly quiet. We heard other folks out in the hallway only a few times, but never a bother. Above us we had only cabins and absolutely loved the location." E309 is the same type of Balcony cabin looking at the deck plan so you should be good to go.

No. Bob