Royal Regular Retreats to NCL - Feb. 20, 2016 "Live" ESCAPE Review

Yorkvillain

OMG' date=' this is hilarious! Definitely my type of humour :)

For the record, you'd need to do a lot more than play with some alligators and a rat to get into a psyc ward these days!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote']

Lol. Good point.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just a quick question. ..is O'Sheehan's an ala cart or complimentary and does the UBP get you cold cocktails there? I'm like EVERYONE else on here loving your review. Can't wait til January for ours. "deep sigh" Thanks for all your info.

Just a quick question. ..is O'Sheehan's an ala cart or complimentary and does the UBP get you cold cocktails there? I'm like EVERYONE else on here loving your review. Can't wait til January for ours. "deep sigh" Thanks for all your info.

Thanks. O'Sheehan's is all complimentary and the UBP works there! Great place. Have fun!

My Stateroom Attendant just begged me to please lock my safe when leaving the room. He said he even spoke to his supervisor about it because he was getting nervous. The supervisor wanted to speak to me today too about "this issue".

Lol. Whoops. I need to start being more careful.

Well.....at least yours is concerned about your belongings. We came back tonight and our stateroom door was actually open....not latched at all, and no one was in there. Scary.

Dave, glad to see you made it. Besides a being a great writer, Yorkvillian is also a card holding member of the Peter Luger fan club. A cruiser geek and a carnivore. Could it get better?

Definitely demonstrates good judgment.

We had an awesome cruise on the Escape. Feel bad for this RCCL Blog types that think RCI is the only line to sail. We tend to sail RCI mostly but have nothing against getting out there and trying something different now and then.

I went back to sleep after I made that post earlier this morning and missed the Meet & Greet. Ugh.

Bummed that you weren't able to make it, as I'd have really enjoyed meeting you.

I'm sitting here tonight thoroughly enjoying your review, which is the first I've ever kept up with while being on the exact same sailing . . . and thankful that the unlimited internet plan offers me the chance to read your terrific humor. Great job!! :)

Perhaps we'll still cross paths. Have a great cruise, Tim!!

Thanks! Yes, I love Royal however I'm very impressed by the Escape so far. Definitely check out TheDougOut and CamaCama's amazing reviews if you haven't yet.

Thanks for recommending my review! I give you a lot of credit doing one live... just found it and am finally following along!!