Suggestions for 16 plus day Mediterranean Cruise

diesel

We are relatively new to cruising and are interested in researching and booking a 16 to 20+ day Mediterranean Cruise. I am having very little luck finding these cruises. Maybe it is my lack of knowledge of the cruise lines or the booking/planning process. That is why I am researching early.

Ideally we would like to book this cruise for early 2007 since we have other cruises booked in between but am not having much success finding 16 to 20 day itineraries. I have been searching based on the 2005/2006 schedule because I am assuming the 2007 schedules are not yet available.

I am not ready yet to consult a TA in this cruise.

Any help or guidance you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Most cruises are under 14 days long. The only lines I'm seeing that are offering Med cruises that are longer than 14 days are Holland America, Crystal, and Orient Lines. Also, many of these begin and end in different ports.

Go to your favorite cruise booking site and put in the search engin Mediterranean and 21 + leave cruise line and date blank. It will give you a good listing -

I just did it and found a whole page - This board does not allow us to post the name of the site.

Example of what is listed

Seabourn Lots of curises from 21 -53 days 6 Star Rating

Star Clipper 28 day cruise 3 Star

Cunard 21 Day Cruise on QE2, they also have 40, 69 and 89 day cruises

If you drop the search down to 14+ days It shows pages.

Celebrity has some 14 night Med. choices available for early 07 already. Have you thought about adding a few days touring by land in addition to a cruise? Also just so you can be aware, prices on those Med cruises go up significantly. The 06 Med cruises have doubled in price from the time they were released. The best time to book is early and 07 has just been released for booking. If you wait much longer you will be paying much more for sure.

Archived