Restaurant Coordinator E-Mail?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have the email address for the restaurant coordinator on the Independence? I tried emailing to the old-style email address that I've used for other ships (in_restaurantoperationscoordinator@rccl.com) but it bounced back.

Thanks in advance!

I always send our requests direct to Royal who then handles it. Send your ship, sail date, and specific dining request to rcldining@rccl.com

Send it about 3 weeks prior to sailing. I have always gotten a quick response with confirmation within 2-3 business days.

I usually send the email to the RCL email but in my last cruise I find out about emailing the ship directly which I did almost 6 weeks in advance as they were recommending. Wow I got my answer back with the table size that I wanted in 2 days on the other hand I also got an answer from RCL email but they told me to write back like 3 weeks before sailing. I was like " I already got my requests straight from the ship". 3 weeks before sailing I wrote back to RCL dinning and I got a second confirmation for a table that I already knew I had.

I usually send the email to the RCL email but in my last cruise I find out about emailing the ship directly which I did almost 6 weeks in advance as they were recommending. Wow I got my answer back with the table size that I wanted in 2 days on the other hand I also got an answer from RCL email but they told me to write back like 3 weeks before sailing. I was like " I already got my requests straight from the ship". 3 weeks before sailing I wrote back to RCL dinning and I got a second confirmation for a table that I already knew I had.

Maybe I will try that route going forward. As of now I have gone through rcldining@rccl.com for every cruise (23) and always got a quick reply. We have always gotten our specific request of table size.

May I ask why you would need to contact a Restaurant Coordinator?

We would like a table for 12, something that is not common and would need to be set up ahead of time.

( 3 different reservations- even though we linked the reservations, it doesn't necessarily mean we will get a table together)

Edited by son3cruisers

Thank you so much for sharing that email information!

I emailed them this morning and received a reply within an hour!

And they were able to accommodate our requests!

So pleased!

Glad it worked out. Be sure to check out your table after you board. We've had some issues lately with the tables being changed after we have received the email confirmation.

Ship codes are as follows:

VI: Vision

SP: Splendour

GR: Grandeur

LG: Legend

RH: Rhapsody

MJ: Majesty

NE: Empress

EN: Enchantment

SR: Serenade

JW: Jewel

RD: Radiance