Arriving NCL departing Celebrity

4Suzyq

Not sure if this is considered a b2b, but I am arriving into Miami on NCL Escape and then departing on Celebrity Reflection. Any suggestions on the best way to transport my luggage from one ship to the other? Seems like the distance is too close for a taxi but too far to drag from one ship to the other. Any advice? I'm sure there is a logical solution...this will be my first NCL cruise.

Not sure if this is considered a b2b, but I am arriving into Miami on NCL Escape and then departing on Celebrity Reflection. Any suggestions on the best way to transport my luggage from one ship to the other? Seems like the distance is too close for a taxi but too far to drag from one ship to the other. Any advice? I'm sure there is a logical solution...this will be my first NCL cruise.

This is a common question and unless the terminals are next to each other, the solution usually ends up being a taxi.

I'd also check with the Guest Services on the Escape and see if they have any sort of a shuttle they will let you use. I've read that Royal has let people hitch a ride on their airport shuttle.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI....you might need to try a few NCL reps to get the best information. We just did a B2B on NCL Sky and Getaway and 2 people at guest services on the Sky told me I would have to find taxis (like 4) to move our party of 12 from one ship to another. I could not believe there wasn't a better solution and sure enough we came to find a NCL big coach (unmarked) that would take you to other terminals or parking and it was totally free (well, we tipped a bit for the bags). He dropped us at the terminal we needed and a porter met us. I bet it wouldn't even matter if you were going to another cruise line. Heck, it might not have even been a NCL coach come to think of it.

Edited by SuperMommy