Preference of complimentary options-Breakaway

Boatingmom

Can anybody rate their preference for the complimentary food venues on the Breakaway and why(such as décor, seating, wait time, staff friendliness, etc.)? It is my understanding that the menus are pretty much the dame.

Since its already paid for I will save $$ for celebrating the special occasion one night only.

. . . I'm kinda glad to hear all three on the Breakaway class ships are similar. Is it worth going to the "big" dining room on the Breakaway for the Burn the Floor demos?

If you want a good seat where you can really see the dance floor you need to show up at Manhattan room about an hour before seating, so 5pm for 6pm seating. Not worth it IMO. And the BtF show in the theater is better than what they put on in the Manhattan and I don't have to stand in line for an hour to be seated.

We like all 3 included-in-cruisefare dining rooms on Breakaway.

We never went to dinner during a Burn the Floor performance in the Manhattan Room, so I cannot speak to how much that enhances the experience, but overall, I saw no benefit to dining there rather than Taste or Savor. We went to the Manhattan Room on the last night of our cruise, just because my boyfriend figured we might as well try it. I actually preferred the atmosphere of Savor, where we had eaten our other MDR dinners. Savor and Taste are smaller and less crowded. Granted there's no live music or dancing, but that's not for us anyway! The service was very good regardless of where we ate, but again, I would give just a slight edge to Savor. They were really very attentive there, right down to the host replacing my white napkin with a black one so that I wouldn't get lint on my black clothes!

The waits also generally looked longer when we would pass the Manhattan Room, and I don't feel anyone is missing out on anything if there's less of a wait at the other dining rooms (unless you really want to do the dinner and dancing type of experience!). We were also consistently given window tables at Savor, by the way, which I very much enjoy!