A Signature Suite Question for Nieuw Amsterdam and Eurodam Guests

rkacruiser

This concerns the following staterooms:

SY 7077 and 7078 as well as SZ 6101 and 6111

The staterooms aft of these 4 staterooms are SY 7079 and 7080 as well as SY 6108 and 6113. These staterooms have verandas that are angled towards the ship's bow.

How much privacy is there on the verandas of these staterooms?

As an example, how much can be seen of the neighboring veranda from SZ 6106 to/from SY 6108?

If you have been a guest in any of these staterooms, I would appreciate learning your opinions. Thank you very much!

I don't know the answer to this, but I will be in SY 6108 on the NA at the end of May. Will report afterwards! I'm traveling with a friend on this one - leaving DH at home - so the extra cabin space appeals to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by islandblue

I don't know the answer to this, but I will be in SY 6108 on the NA at the end of May. Will report afterwards! I'm traveling with a friend on this one - leaving DH at home - so the extra cabin space appeals to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would appreciate such a report. Thank you.:D

We were in SY 7077 on NA for 23 nights and spent quite a bit of time on our balcony. The only time we were aware of the people in 7079 was when they were leaning over their balcony, such as when there was something of particular interest and we were all out on our balconies looking/watching. It seemed a reasonably private balcony & we'd certainly have been happy to be there, but we loved 7077.

• 1 year later...
We were in SY 7077 on NA for 23 nights and spent quite a bit of time on our balcony. The only time we were aware of the people in 7079 was when they were leaning over their balcony, such as when there was something of particular interest and we were all out on our balconies looking/watching. It seemed a reasonably private balcony & we'd certainly have been happy to be there, but we loved 7077.

Do you have pics of 7077. Or video?

Sent from my iPad using Forums