Botanical Garden and Blow Holes

HLNFan

Does anyone know a tour operator in Grand Cayman that offers a shore excursion to the Botanical Garden and also goes by the blow holes? It can include other stops, but doesn't have to. Shore Trips and Viator show a tour, but the times do not correspond to when we will be in port.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Does anyone know a tour operator in Grand Cayman that offers a shore excursion to the Botanical Garden and also goes by the blow holes? It can include other stops, but doesn't have to. Shore Trips and Viator show a tour, but the times do not correspond to when we will be in port.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Cayman Safari. We took this trip a few years ago - very good.

thanks for the recommendation, Cayman Safari said they were not able to do it during our port time. I found Cayman Routes, their reviews are fantastic, their response was the best of all the companies I contacted. Decided to go with them.

thanks for the recommendation, Cayman Safari said they were not able to do it during our port time. I found Cayman Routes, their reviews are fantastic, their response was the best of all the companies I contacted. Decided to go with them.

Glad you were able to find someone able to accommodate your request.

I had never heard that company mentioned on here so did a quick search and TripAdvisor reviews only go back just over 12 months so they probably didn't exist when we were looking. However it would appear from the reviews that the main tour guide is the same person that we had, so it would seem that she had either left the old company, or they are now running two companies, since it appears she now drives a van, instead of the open air jeep. If this is the case she was a good guide and you should enjoy your day.

My only concern would be timing, since the other company said they couldn't do your port hours. Timing was the only issue we had with our tour as outlined in a previous post I made.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49054220&postcount=2

I did confirm twice on the timing and she said that we wouldn't be able to add on the Turtle Farm, which I wasn't looking to do anyway. More than likely anyone on the tour with us would need to be back at the ship the same time. Thanks for the info.