Sanctuary - Regal Princess

puttersolive

Traveling with another couple who are not platinum. We all want to book the sanctuary for the sea days. Since I will be boarding before them, can I book all 4 loungers under my name? We really want to sit together so this is why I ask.
Give the names and cabin #'s of each passenger and once they go to the Sanctuary, they can sign the slip. You don't have to put all four in your name.

Hi Pam,

We'll be traveling in July, so maybe we'll be lucky to make your acquaintance. Would you please let us know what "the sanctuary" is, and why folks wish to book it?

thanks!

You should first look it up on Princess' website to get the general info and pictures. Lots of people have posted about their experiences - good and bad - with The Sanctuary. And of course Pam can tell you about her positive feelings and experiences with it.

On Cruise Critic there are plenty of folks who don't think it is worth it and plenty who do.

I have always enjoyed it myself and considered it a must. I felt less so on REGAL than with previous ships. I do like the new system (protocol) where you can pre-book the dates/times you want chairs on embarkation day (includes full cruise or selected days/half-days). The most important for us are the @Sea days.

• 1 month later...

On the Royal you cannot sign up Sanctuary chairs for other cabins, you have to do it in person. I asked that question to the Sanctuary manager yesterday. It was a zoo yesterday (02 April) during sign ups, the line went to the other end of the retreat bar. Luckily we were B2B and didn’t have to worry about it.

I’m sure others have been able to sign up other cabins with other managers/ships but all I’m saying, it’s not a automatic given.

Booked on the 4/17 t/a....will i be able to book Sanctuary for the first 7 days? I can't imagine people pre paying for 14 or 17 nights. Also, as plat. how early will Sanctuary be open for me on Sunday to book?

They will be open when you board.

Booked on the 4/17 t/a....will i be able to book Sanctuary for the first 7 days? I can't imagine people pre paying for 14 or 17 nights. Also, as plat. how early will Sanctuary be open for me on Sunday to book?

They open at 8:30 for booking. If their are any B2B's, they have an advantage on early booking.

You can book by the entire cruise, full days or half days.