there were only 2 special cocktails on our cruise

SeaBands

Before everyone gets too upset, these are the new cocktails that were mentioned in a press release last month. HAL has hired a master cocktail maker to design special drinks for the ships. These are NOT the Drink of the Day.

They are probably priced above $8 because they use specific high end liquors.

Before everyone gets too upset, these are the new cocktails that were mentioned in a press release last month. HAL has hired a master cocktail maker to design special drinks for the ships. These are NOT the Drink of the Day.

Thx for the info. I noticed in retired mustangs thread one of the on locations listed a pineapple jalapeño margarita. I really want to try one when I get on board.

The drink specials used to be nice. Now it's the same old with different names depending on the itinerary.

Edited by cruz chic

Thank you for this information.

I didn't see that press release.

Glad to know that people who like to try the drink special of the day that they will still be offered.

These new cocktails don't replace the Drink Of The Day. They're just a little something for people who want something in the way of unique, hand crafted cocktails. I'm not the demographic for this program, but it's nice that it's offered.

If only HAL could come up with a decent wine list of medium priced reds and more dark ales all would be perfect on the beverage side of the house.

I would love to see more variety in beer, especially ales.

I have not seen a "newly inspired" cocktail that interests me. Most of them have so many ingredients that I can't imagine they'd taste good. I think that all the reasonable combinations were invented long ago, and the "mixologists" have to keep tossing in more and more stuff just to make something new.

I would love to see more variety in beer, especially ales.

I have not seen a "newly inspired" cocktail that interests me. Most of them have so many ingredients that I can't imagine they'd taste good. I think that all the reasonable combinations were invented long ago, and the "mixologists" have to keep tossing in more and more stuff just to make something new.

I don't know. There is a go to drink I always have on princess. It's a raspberry creme brulee Martini. I've yet to find one person that doesn't like it. I'm anxious to try the jalepeno pineapple margarita on Hal. I know these won't appeal to everyone but I can't stand beer so I don't care what they have.