Excited

My significant other is about to book us on a cruise on Freedom of the Seas. This will be our first time with Royal Caribbean. We previously cruised with Carnival (the Valor and the Breeze), but we are eager to try something new.

DH and I love the FOS! We will be on her for the weeks of October 23 and 30 for a B2B over Halloween!!:cool: After that, FOS will leave Port Canaveral and begin sailing out of FLL.:( But, we will board her again in March, 2017 anyway!!;)

At this point I'm trying to figure out some of the differences between Carnival and RCL. I spent a lot of time on the Carnival board when I planned our previous cruises.

So, is it true you can reserve the specialty restaurants and seats at some of the shows before you board the ship?

At this point I'm trying to figure out some of the differences between Carnival and RCL. I spent a lot of time on the Carnival board when I planned our previous cruises.

So, is it true you can reserve the specialty restaurants and seats at some of the shows before you board the ship?

There are no pre-cruise reservations for shows on Freedom. Oasis and Quantum classes offer pre-cruise reservations for shows, but they are never for specific seats, the just allow you in the venue earlier than the standby line.

You can reserve specialty restaurants pre-cruise. When you do this, you immediately pay in full with your credit card.