??? About using Regent Business Class Air

Lyndihop

We're looking at doing a Greece cruise next Fall. My ?? is, just how convenient are the air schedules if you use Regent? I can see flying into Athens and out of Rome, either a great one way from DFW, or the milk run. Also, if I inquire....is there anyway to find out what the air schedule would be at time of booking?

We're looking at doing a Greece cruise next Fall. My ?? is, just how convenient are the air schedules if you use Regent? I can see flying into Athens and out of Rome, either a great one way from DFW, or the milk run. Also, if I inquire....is there anyway to find out what the air schedule would be at time of booking?

I've never been able to get air schedules more than about 10 weeks in advance, as I recall. Regent Air has been good about getting us close to what we want itinerary-wise, but we have had to take deviations in the past. It's a simple matter to change your flight arrangements, having a good TA helps, too.

I'm just a little concerned when I look at connections that if they so choose, would be 22hr layovers.

Unfortunately, that is a risk that you take when you do not "deviate" (although Regent has never put us on a flight with layovers that long). Most long time Regent passengers either deviate or do not use Regent air. We like to select our own flights and, considering the cost of the fares on Regent, $175/person isn't much to pay to get better flights. You may want to consider it to insure that you won't have too long of a layover.