Where to eat with SDP?

thatjoeguy

Hey all. We're heading out on the Breakaway in May with the mostly free UBP and (for the first time) the 4 day SDP. We'll probably use one of the nights for the $10 Cirque show, which leaves us three more. We got a surprise last-minute reservation at Teppanyaki on our last trip with a group of friends, and have done Moderno several times (enough that DH didn't want to do it on the last trip). On our cruise last year we also did a chef dinner type thing with Geoffrey Zakarian at Ocean Blue, though we've never been there to just order off the menu. We went to La Cucina several years ago, but they've since changed menus several times.

After giant block of text, on to the question: Where should we eat with our remaining 3 nights? Part of me wants to be fiscally responsible and try the three "normal" a la carte places (Le Bistro, La Cucina, and Cagney’s) and be done with it. Thoughts from anyone on here? Are any of the extra upcharge places worth the cost? Also, what's the best thing to get? Thanks all!

Hey all. We're heading out on the Breakaway in May with the mostly free UBP and (for the first time) the 4 day SDP. We'll probably use one of the nights for the $10 Cirque show, which leaves us three more. We got a surprise last-minute reservation at Teppanyaki on our last trip with a group of friends, and have done Moderno several times (enough that DH didn't want to do it on the last trip). On our cruise last year we also did a chef dinner type thing with Geoffrey Zakarian at Ocean Blue, though we've never been there to just order off the menu. We went to La Cucina several years ago, but they've since changed menus several times.

After giant block of text, on to the question: Where should we eat with our remaining 3 nights? Part of me wants to be fiscally responsible and try the three "normal" a la carte places (Le Bistro, La Cucina, and Cagney’s) and be done with it. Thoughts from anyone on here? Are any of the extra upcharge places worth the cost? Also, what's the best thing to get? Thanks all!

The three you mentioned would be my choice. They are the a la carte venues, so you get the most bang for your buck with SDP at those. If you wanted to splurge on an extra night at Moderno or Teppanyaki, they have flat cover charges so your cost is known upfront vs an a la carte place.

In fact, I might just stick to Cagneys and Le Bistro and dine twice in whichever was my favorite.

Edited by punkincc