Booked with a website and they let me switch rooms

wizdiz

I booked with an online website awhile ago. Since then the prices really dropped. I noticed today that the price difference in the GY Balcony I paid for and today the Spa Balcony today was only 100pp different. So called the website I booked with and asked if could just pay the difference for an upgrade. They were able to do it for 100pp. Also the rep said they think since now a pick 2 and when I booked a pick 1 a additional freebie. No upsell fairy but feeling like did better.

I booked with an online website awhile ago. Since then the prices really dropped. I noticed today that the price difference in the GY Balcony I paid for and today the Spa Balcony today was only 100pp different. So called the website I booked with and asked if could just pay the difference for an upgrade. They were able to do it for 100pp. Also the rep said they think since now a pick 2 and when I booked a pick 1 a additional freebie. No upsell fairy but feeling like did better.

I have been noticing price drops especially after final payment is due. What ship and date if I may ask?

Excellent!

Getaway 3-13

I just noticed that the Escape March 5th cruise is priced starting at $549. For early March that seems like a great price. I'm thinking of cancelling my mid May cruise and booking closer to the date at a hopefully :) reduced price. Congrats and enjoy your cruise.