Transportation help

firstcruisebuzz

I have a reservation at the Marriott Courtyard the night before our cruise in

Fort Lauderdale which looks like does shuttle service from the airport and to the port. (hopefully this is a easy as it seems). what is the best way for a mother and daughter to obtain transportation from the ship to the airport. I have booked the flight yet but the earlier flights are less but we can leave anytime. Thanks!

I have a reservation at the Marriott Courtyard the night before our cruise in

Fort Lauderdale which looks like does shuttle service from the airport and to the port. (hopefully this is a easy as it seems). what is the best way for a mother and daughter to obtain transportation from the ship to the airport. I have booked the flight yet but the earlier flights are less but we can leave anytime. Thanks!

Taxi is the best, around $15.

We always take a taxi from the pier to airport. Normally there are cabs lined up ready to go and we get there in about 10 minutes.

You might experience a short wait for a cab if you depart the ship during the peak period and there are several mega ships in port that day, but still the wait should be minimal.

From the airport to hotel or pier, there always seems to be a number of cabs ready and waiting to go.