how to carry on sodas

PTAngel

I haven't but I have known people to open a few 12 packs of soda and replace it with 12 beers. Seemed to work pretty well. Just tape or glue the 12 or 24 pack back together.

Which is why we will be banned from bringing soda on board sooner or later. It would be much more cost effective if Carnival banned carry on drinks completely. Embarkation would be more efficient therefore less costly and they could reap the benefits from additional sales.

Which is why we will be banned from bringing soda on board sooner or later. It would be much more cost effective if Carnival banned carry on drinks completely. Embarkation would be more efficient therefore less costly and they could reap the benefits from additional sales.

Yeah, I always feel bogged down from all the soda being screened.....

Edited by Tripper10

Cruised on Glory last week. Strapped 6 cases of pop (6 travelers) to a wheeled cart. Security could see all boxes, never once requested them to open them. He was actually pretty impressed when I picked up the whole cart and tossed it on the conveyor to go through xray.