Unable to see available excursions until paid in full?

JamesGNYC

You can see them from the homepage at any time. I think Plan Your Cruise or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've checked the site and it's a real thing! All of the entertainment, excursions, amongst other categories are blacked out, take a look-

Picture1_zpsj5klp0ys.png

Not sure when they exactly become available to purchase for any particular cruise. I don't think it's an exact date or time frame. But you can browse what NCL offers in any particular port using this link.

https://www.ncl.com/excursions

Then once they become available to book for YOUR cruise date, you'll have an idea of what is offered.

I put a deposit down on the cruise, but none of the cruiseline-provided excursions are available for review yet. is that only something you have access to once fully paid?

How many days out are you? Don't think you can book anything until 90 days out (100 for Haven/suites).

How many days out are you? Don't think you can book anything until 90 days out (100 for Haven/suites).

That is for dining and entertainment. Other things can be booked further out.

Excursions can appear and be booked over a year out for some places, but for others they appear a few months out. There is no set times.

I booked 115 days prior to my cruise, and the excursions were visible immediately at the bottom of the "Vacation Summary" page. It should list the number of excursions available, you click on that, and it will take you to a page with details for each and the option to book them.

If you're way in advance, maybe the excursions haven't been selected by the ship yet.