Upgrade Cheers Package

Cruisegirl6

P.S. Where do you get milkshakes? When were not offered on Cheers, usually just made my own. We always bring tumblers for water, YES, the water is fine to drink from the room. Mixed soft serve ice cream and whatever, Milkshake! But, of course would like the real thing if it is now offered, just don't know where they are on the ship???:confused::)

On Sunshine and Vista there's a Shake Spot I spied on their list of things on their website. Even has the menu on there... think I want to try it all lol

We purchased the upgraded package yesterday. Is it not put anywhere on your documents?

Coram

No it won't be on any documents. It will be on your account(sign and sail card) when you get on the ship. But to feel better about it I always keep my confirmation email and bring it with me.

We purchased the upgraded package yesterday. Is it not put anywhere on your documents?

nychad10 is right. It won't show up on your documents. Keep your confirmation email (print it out if necessary) and if for some reason it doesn't show up on your S&SD account you can easily get it fixed at Guest Services.

Where do you get milkshakes? When were not offered on Cheers, usually just made my own. We always bring tumblers for water, YES, the water is fine to drink from the room. Mixed soft serve ice cream and whatever, Milkshake! But, of course would like the real thing if it is now offered, just don't know where they are on the ship???

The coffee bar offers milkshakes.

Also curious about the price adjustment. If I bought it before the price increased, will they charge the difference to me when I get onboard?

The price didn't increase as long as you buy your package before you board. It is only $5 more if you wait to purchase the package once on board the ship. Since you have already bought it, you will not be charged anything extra.

The price didn't increase as long as you buy your package before you board. It is only $5 more if you wait to purchase the package once on board the ship. Since you have already bought it, you will not be charged anything extra.

I don't think that's exactly what was being asked. I'm wondering too. It's $50 per day plus tip to pre-purchase it. We don't cruise until August. Let's say they increase prices in May and it goes up to $60 to pre-purchase (and $65 onboard). If I pre-purchase now at $50 and it goes up in May, will they charge me the extra cost, or am I locked in at the price it was when I purchased it?

I don't think that's exactly what was being asked. I'm wondering too. It's $50 per day plus tip to pre-purchase it. We don't cruise until August. Let's say they increase prices in May and it goes up to $60 to pre-purchase (and $65 onboard). If I pre-purchase now at $50 and it goes up in May, will they charge me the extra cost, or am I locked in at the price it was when I purchased it?

I've wondered that as well because it does say that whatever price is in place at sailing replaces any previously advertised price. I'm assuming that if they were to do that we would be given right to opt out of paying the extra and canceling the package, but who knows? I was going to watch and wait, but decided to throw caution to the wind. We don't sail until September, and I'm hoping that we will be locked in at this price, and that they won't make any further enhancements....you know, like the kind that were made to the loyalty program, lol!

I've wondered that as well because it does say that whatever price is in place at sailing replaces any previously advertised price. I'm assuming that if they were to do that we would be given right to opt out of paying the extra and canceling the package, but who knows? I was going to watch and wait, but decided to throw caution to the wind. We don't sail until September, and I'm hoping that we will be locked in at this price, and that they won't make any further enhancements....you know, like the kind that were made to the loyalty program, lol!

I'd expect them to honour (spelled correctly hehe) the price paid if you pre-paid. That's usually the perk of pre-paying. That's how they handle it with excursions. For example: we booked a HMC Cabana in the fall, then they went up in price about a month later. Of course, we weren't charged the difference, and we were glad to have booked early.

Sorry! I may have misunderstood since a past tense was used. If that is what was being asked, I would agree with Canadian_J (below) that I would expect them to honor your already paid price. If you book an excursion and the price goes up, they do not charge you the difference. I also think I remember reading in the contract that if you book and later on port fees increase, you do not have to pay the difference. I don't see why they would honor original prices on so many things and not Cheers also.

I'd expect them to honour (spelled correctly hehe) the price paid if you pre-paid. That's usually the perk of pre-paying. That's how they handle it with excursions. For example: we booked a HMC Cabana in the fall, then they went up in price about a month later. Of course, we weren't charged the difference, and we were glad to have booked early.

Per day.

E&B

I don't sail until June but had pre purchased the Cheers package on February 29th. I called the Carnival fun shop 2 days ago and asked what would happen if the Cheers package increased after I ordered it. I was read an email by the fun shop employee that stated if the Cheers package is purchased online prior to sailing and the price of the Cheers package increases the plan would be honored at the price paid. I asked if the price was going to increase and she said didn't know if it would but she did expected the plan to increase since that email specified how to answer questions about if the cheers package if increased.

Hope this helps you out.

E&B

I don't sail until June but had pre purchased the Cheers package on February 29th. I called the Carnival fun shop 2 days ago and asked what would happen if the Cheers package increased after I ordered it. I was read an email by the fun shop employee that stated if the Cheers package is purchased online prior to sailing and the price of the Cheers package increases the plan would be honored at the price paid. I asked if the price was going to increase and she said didn't know if it would but she did expected the plan to increase since that email specified how to answer questions about if the cheers package if increased.

Hope this helps you out.

It does. Thank you! I think I'll bite the bullet and order it next week. Waiting for this credit card statement to close first. Gives me another month to pay.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Would the cheers program get you a 25% discount on the beer tubes at the red frog bars or would that be included?

I know it's not included. And it wouldn't make sense to order and get 25% off, when you could just get a regular one for no money extra. Buckets of beer are not included. Knock wood, we have been lucky enough to get a bartender to not open ours and make our own bucket.

Would the cheers program get you a 25% discount on the beer tubes at the red frog bars or would that be included?

I know it's not included. And it wouldn't make sense to order and get 25% off, when you could just get a regular one for no money extra. Buckets of beer are not included. Knock wood, we have been lucky enough to get a bartender to not open ours and make our own bucket.

Thanks. We have never done the cheers program before. First time will be in May on the Magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very happy to see this. We are sailing in May for my daughters graduation. I know I will get my moneys worth. I just wish they offered a in between card like Royal Caribbean offered for my teenager that is only 17. I was able to purchase her a card that allowed her to have all the non alcoholic frozen drink and specialty coffee pretty much anything non-alcoholic.

I am very happy to see this. We are sailing in May for my daughters graduation. I know I will get my moneys worth. I just wish they offered a in between card like Royal Caribbean offered for my teenager that is only 17. I was able to purchase her a card that allowed her to have all the non alcoholic frozen drink and specialty coffee pretty much anything non-alcoholic.

Would also be nice if they offered a beer and wine only package at a reduced price like RCCL. Alas, they don't, so I'll save my beer drinking for the ports or when I get back home.