Adventure of the Seas!

Just got off ship and waiting at airport. I was with my son and daughter-in-law. Don't know why anyone would talk bad about Adventure. Food was good, staff was excellent! You would have to look very hard to find anything wrong

with the ship. The ports were fantastic with wonderful weather. We were so pleased we booked the Adventure again for February 2017.6f33258811508666562bdc22518d9c20.jpg6b1cc14fd7f0693bc6511f41e133acc7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Good to hear you liked Adventure. Some post about reading negative reviews, so we can point them to this thread. Thanks.

Amen...it's refreshing to see people take the time to post their positive experiences.

It seems that those who have a gripe here or there, or else some other negative agenda have all the time in the world to complain.

Kudos to the original poster (and thanks for the photos)!

I just sailed on the Adventure 2/13/16 sailing. We had a great cruise too!

The good: We had arguably the best stateroom attendant and waitstaff ever. The ship was in good shape in all public areas. We had a fantastic catamaran excursion through RCL in St. Kitts on the Fan-Ta-Sea.

The not as good (I wouldn't call it bad): The cabins are a little worn, but not terrible. I found the beds to be VERY HARD. That was really my biggest complaint. I found it a little difficult to get good sleep. I also found the windjammer not quite as good as in the past, but still good enough. Overall, it was a great experience!