Question on luggage

BuckeyeMan

Question concerning carry on luggage if I could.

I know I can bring on one 12pack of pop as can my wife. Also, one bottle of wine/champagne. Can I put two 12 packs of pop and 2 bottles of wine or do they have to be separated? Also, if I have a carry-on of clothes/etc can I also bring this as a second carry-on? And do all carry-ons have to be tagged or just checked luggage tagged?

Thanks in advance for any help. Edited by BuckeyeMan

Don't know about the wine, and pop, but I take two carry-on's every time I cruise, with no problems. I doubt that they have to be tagged, but I'd be sure that your name/address is on the bags, just in case they get misplaced. Personally, I usually print a tiny (25%) Carnival luggage tag for each carry on. ;)

"SKY"

[quote name='loxley']You can haul anything you want on as long as it will go thru the scanners.

I have seen whole families that looked like pack mules.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

LOL, me too.

I am going on vacation. The less I have to carry the better. But hey it is their vacation. If that's what it takes for them to be happy, then as long as they aren't breaking any rules, go for it.

To OP as long as you and spouse are together the screeners don't care. Enjoy your cruise.

I always pack our two bottles of wine in the same bag, a carry on provided by wine store and I put our soda in a Carnival cooler bag. The amount you carry on isn't a problem, as long as you can carry it and it fits through the x ray machine.

[quote name='BuckeyeMan']Question concerning carry on luggage if I could.

I know I can bring on one 12pack of pop as can my wife. Also, one bottle of wine/champagne. Can I put two 12 packs of pop and 2 bottles of wine or do they have to be separated? Also, if I have a carry-on of clothes/etc can I also bring this as a second carry-on? And do all carry-ons have to be tagged or just checked luggage tagged?

Thanks in advance for any help.[/quote]

As long as you and your wife check in together the soda and alcohol can all go in the same bag. You ccan carry on as many bags as you want, and can handle. It is not like on a plane where there is a limit as to the number of bags you bring on board.