BVE or Bon Voyage Experience

croaziera

I will be in Los Angeles on April 23 and noticed that the Crown Princess will be in San Pedro, departing for a 7 night California Coastal cruise. Since we can't go on that sailing, I did the next best thing and booked a BVE. The whole process was similar to booking an actual cruise, and I received a booking number, just like a real cruise. The Princess agent transferred me to a BVE agent who was very efficient in getting us booked. It will be our first BVE and can't wait to enjoy the Crown, if only for a few hours.

Here is what the BVE entails, straight from Princess Cruises:

The Bon Voyage Experience is an innovative new program harkening back to the nostalgic tradition from the early days of cruising, allowing guests the opportunity to invite family and friends aboard your ship on embarkation day. The program's new twist also allows cruisers new to Princess to see the inside of a Princess ship and experience the excitement of cruising first-hand -- even if they're not affiliated with booked guests.

Guests will spend up to four hours onboard before the ship sets sail, where they'll enjoy a four-course dining room lunch (including wine), a guided ship tour, and a souvenir photo! Plus, the $39 per person cost of the program can be applied toward a future cruise with Princess. Only 50 guests are able to participate in the Bon Voyage Experience on any given embarkation day, so make sure you make your reservations soon!

To learn more about Bon Voyage Experience reservations and availability near you, please contact your Travel Consultant or call 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237) as long as it is not within 7 days of sailing. wish you all a fantastic 7 night journey.