ncl Epic 16th March. Entertainment.

maztez

We will sail on the Epic on the 16th March. I have never sailed with NCL before and am a little apprehensive about the evening entertainment.

We have prebooked the speciality dining for three nights and have also prebooked for Priscilla and Burn the Floor in the theatre.

Could anyone tell me are there any other shows in the theatre. If there are can we prebook these and are there one or two shows each evening. If there are no other shows in the theatre are the comedians/vocalists etc. scattered around the ship and can these be prebooked.

Can anyone tell me which shows they enjoyed.

Many thanks.

Hi there.

Just off the Epic 2 weeks ago. I have to say the entertainment was, overall, the best we've had.

If you can, download the iConcerge (sp) app. A lot of the entertainment you can't pre-book can be booked through the app as soon as you get onboard.

The Epic Beatles will play a couple of shows in the theatre (as well as most nights in the Cavern Club)

We had a ventriloquist, and the Motown Men in the theatre also. Of course, you will have different acts.

In the headliners club, we had a comedian, a 4 piece male harmony group, a Gypsy Kings tribute band and the usual howl at the moon. Some, but not all, were bookable through the app. Or your cabin TV.

Cirque Dreams and dinner, is probably the best show I've seen on a cruise ship. It's extra fee, but worth every penny.

Edited by papcx

Hi there.

Just off the Epic 2 weeks ago. I have to say the entertainment was, overall, the best we've had.

If you can, download the iConcerge (sp) app. A lot of the entertainment you can't pre-book can be booked through the app as soon as you get onboard.

The Epic Beatles will play a couple of shows in the theatre (as well as most nights in the Cavern Club)

We had a ventriloquist, and the Motown Men in the theatre also. Of course, you will have different acts.

In the headliners club, we had a comedian, a 4 piece male harmony group, a Gypsy Kings tribute band and the usual howl at the moon. Some, but not all, were bookable through the app. Or your cabin TV.

Cirque Dreams and dinner, is probably the best show I've seen on a cruise ship. It's extra fee, but worth every penny.

Great news. We also get the Priscilla Queen of the desert show and Burn the floor show. So excited.:D

Great news. We also get the Priscilla Queen of the desert show and Burn the floor show. So excited.:D

We went to Burn the Floor twice. Fantastic. Would have done Priscilla again if we could have fitted it in.

Don't miss the Beatles either. Couple of shows in the theatre and loads in the Cavern Club.

We went to Burn the Floor twice. Fantastic. Would have done Priscilla again if we could have fitted it in.

Don't miss the Beatles either. Couple of shows in the theatre and loads in the Cavern Club.

Cheers. I will look out for it.