Pink Sand Beach?

Kramer995

Thanks!! I've read Horseshoe and Elbow. I can't wait to see the pink sand!

Hi Heather

These were the beaches we visited. I'd say the sand was pinkish rather than pink but who cares ? The water was warm and the sand is lovely whatever colour you call it. All the best, Tony

[YOUTUBE]D3ZnJmToL5c[/YOUTUBE]

Why the frown?:confused: Chairs are available for anyone who wants one.;)

Because I would rent chairs and umbrellas and have heard that they are not available at all beaches....thinking about bringing my own.

Because I would rent chairs and umbrellas and have heard that they are not available at all beaches....thinking about bringing my own.

Of the pink sand beaches. Chairs are available to rent at Horseshoe Bay. (they may be available at some other pink sand beaches, but that has sometimes changed over the years so I will refrain from committing that there will be chairs for rent at other pink sand beaches like Warwick Long Bay or Elbow this coming cruise season). Also chairs are available for rent at Tobacco Bay, which is not a pink sand beach.

In the video there were a bunch of beaches shown. Some don't have chairs for rent but others that do, well a lot of people don't rent the chairs, they prefer towels in the sand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

Of the pink sand beaches. Chairs are available to rent at Horseshoe Bay. (they may be available at some other pink sand beaches, but that has sometimes changed over the years so I will refrain from committing that there will be chairs for rent at other pink sand beaches like Warwick Long Bay or Elbow this coming cruise season). Also chairs are available for rent at Tobacco Bay, which is not a pink sand beach.

In the video there were a bunch of beaches shown. Some don't have chairs for rent but others that do, well a lot of people don't rent the chairs, they prefer towels in the sand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^^

This.

Arb18, when I said chairs were available for those who wanted them, of course I meant for the beaches that have them. That is one reason why you didn't see lots of people renting them. ;)

• 2 weeks later...