Royal Suite Class program - Roll Out Date?

Hear, hear !!

It would be handy if you were "in the loop" so to speak. A guest messaging app would be ideal!

How does noon tomorrow (sea day) sound to you? Marva should have our place tidied up nicely by that time! Your place or ours?

Tom

Darn. We are doing the all access tour that takes 4 hours and then I'm in the spa. Maybe pre dinner ish around 6? I would love to see your cabin.

Francesco did not understand why I was doing all access when he can get us on the bridge and in the galley. I said I've done those. I've never seen the other areas. So for future references Genies can do the standard bridge galley and theatre. If you want to see the rest you book the tour.

See, that makes sense. You needed two for you and wife. A true suite passenger doesn't need one in advance is my recollection

We got two barefoot beach wrist bands when we showed up - not ahead.

Our non suite guests got bands that said "cabana". Our friends from the CL got the same band as us.

6 is the total.

Darn. We are doing the all access tour that takes 4 hours and then I'm in the spa. Maybe pre dinner ish around 6? I would love to see your cabin.

Francesco did not understand why I was doing all access when he can get us on the bridge and in the galley. I said I've done those. I've never seen the other areas. So for future references Genies can do the standard bridge galley and theatre. If you want to see the rest you book the tour.

How about 5:30, as we'll be in 150 Central Park at 6.

Tom

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Sorry, so now 150 Central Park does not include wine pairing or it does? I understand things change but when I pay what we did I don't expect things promised to be removed..... If that doesn't sound too rude. They better not take out Starbucks!!!

Sorry, so now 150 Central Park does not include wine pairing or it does? I understand things change but when I pay what we did I don't expect things promised to be removed..... If that doesn't sound too rude. They better not take out Starbucks!!!

Yep, at least on this sailing the upcharge is on you. Starbucks was no charge yesterday as was Johnny Rockets the day prior.

Very nice bypassing the lines this morning for an effortless walk off.

The Genies, in my opinion, are still refining their skills. I'll elaborate a bit more later, nothing major.

Had a very nice time!

That's what I was afraid of, by the time I get on in September, things will be very different that when it started :(

I was charged for a single scoop cone @ Scoops. I seem to recall that was supposedly included. Who knows!

Did you ask Franky about it? Because Ron got a Scoop too and I'm pretty sure he wasn't charged. Franky went over bills with us on the last afternoon to make any adjustments.

Did you ask Franky about it? Because Ron got a Scoop too and I'm pretty sure he wasn't charged. Franky went over bills with us on the last afternoon to make any adjustments.

If I "ate" enough water on the flowrider do you think they'd wave the rental fee?:p

If you ate that much water it might become that scene from

Monty Pythons the Meaning of Life. "Just one thin mint!" :)

Lol. I'm still waiting patiently but have resolved myself to cabin 1724 in August. I did just reach out to Ana and we pre reserved cabana B1. It isn't B2, but we have one that is waterfront. Can't get better than that.

Did your friends make it home safe and sound? Lisa and I are headed out their LA on Sunday to Friday. Weather looks great for our trip. I hope you have adjusted to being back on land.

Lol. I'm still waiting patiently but have resolved myself to cabin 1724 in August. I did just reach out to Ana and we pre reserved cabana B1. It isn't B2, but we have one that is waterfront. Can't get better than that.

Did your friends make it home safe and sound? Lisa and I are headed out their LA on Sunday to Friday. Weather looks great for our trip. I hope you have adjusted to being back on land.

Yes, thanks. Everyone is back in their routine. Ron and I adjusted by placing a hold for next year on the eastern itinerary that includes Labadee. We will see :)

Enjoy LA. My favorite place I have lived.

Yes, thanks. Everyone is back in their routine. Ron and I adjusted by placing a hold for next year on the eastern itinerary that includes Labadee. We will see :)

Enjoy LA. My favorite place I have lived.

I will be scoping when there so if you need a bit of distraction it might be time to resubscribe. @Andrew_1720

We will be hitting spots like Rodeo Drive, Chatsworth to Icon 4X4, Burbank to Big Dog Garage, TMZ bus tour, The Petersen Automotive Museum, VIP Warner Bros Tour, and a few other stops and hi-jinx along the way. Residence for our stay will be the Beverly Wilshire, a great location in the heart of Rodeo. Gee, sounds like I should take on the announcer role for the Price is Right. Not enough to time for Conan and other shows but maybe next time.

I haven't been there since I was my son's age. A couple days after I return I am off to Ohio for the annual Shelby Convention and Vintage racing. You can guess what will be scoped from there.

Matt, I'm glad to hear that you and your party are all home safe and sound.

Franky = Francesco ?

No, I didn't. It never crossed my mind again (after I signed the sales slip) until I posted it on here. Since we're only talking about a few $'s, I just let it go.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream in a fresh waffle comb... after eating that, I forgot all my worries! :D

Tom

Franky = Francesco ?

No, I didn't. It never crossed my mind again (after I signed the sales slip) until I posted it on here. Since we're only talking about a few $'s, I just let it go.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream in a fresh waffle comb... after eating that, I forgot all my worries! :D

Tom

Tom,

Scoops was one of the very few things that was actually chargeable - as far as I know anyway cause I did in fact pay for my double scoop Butter Pecan in a regular cone....

And I wholeheartedly agree with you that the departure walk past the massive lines was awesome and worth every penny paid for Star Class. It would have been hours before getting to Customs....

Ron

I will be scoping when there so if you need a bit of distraction it might be time to resubscribe. @Andrew_1720

We will be hitting spots like Rodeo Drive, Chatsworth to Icon 4X4, Burbank to Big Dog Garage, TMZ bus tour, The Petersen Automotive Museum, VIP Warner Bros Tour, and a few other stops and hi-jinx along the way. Residence for our stay will be the Beverly Wilshire, a great location in the heart of Rodeo. Gee, sounds like I should take on the announcer role for the Price is Right. Not enough to time for Conan and other shows but maybe next time.

I haven't been there since I was my son's age. A couple days after I return I am off to Ohio for the annual Shelby Convention and Vintage racing. You can guess what will be scoped from there.

Matt, I'm glad to hear that you and your party are all home safe and sound.

I lived in LA for 12 years and loved it. If my job weren't so difficult to transfer and I didn't need to be a relatively short plane ride from my aging mother, I would be back there.

Sounds like you're getting a pretty good overview. I still get your scopes alerts so I'll keep an eye out.

Tom,

Scoops was one of the very few things that was actually chargeable - as far as I know anyway cause I did in fact pay for my double scoop Butter Pecan in a regular cone....

And I wholeheartedly agree with you that the departure walk past the massive lines was awesome and worth every penny paid for Star Class. It would have been hours before getting to Customs....

Ron

Mine was in a cone as well... not a COMB ! [emoji16]