Luggage tags

DeeDee1214

Anyone know where I can get some nice big bright luggage tags for my luggage? Mine only come with those cardboard ones in the plastic sleeve on the luggage... I'm looking for something that will help them stand out.

Thanks in advance!

It sounds like now there will be a sea of black luggage with bright green, orange and red tags to sift through :D .

To add something constructive, I read to use cable ties to attach your luggage tags to the bags rather than what the tag provides. I lost a couple of very nice leather luggage tags the last time we flew, as well as the colorful strap we had buckled around the bag. Thank goodness I had put identification inside the bag.

I saw neon tags at Sears ...I may put a strip of orange tape on my black suitcase.

Last time on vacation DH picked up a suitcase that looke like ours thank goodness we were at the same resort as the other person that had out suitcase.:)

I put Caribeaners on mine in bright colors. Stands right out! You know for rock climbing, you can hook bags together with them hang sandals off them...etc...

I use them on my back pack on port days, you can clip anything with a beaner..:) No one has them eather until now...LOL

istockphoto_147236_purple_carabiner.jpg

Archived