Aft balcony ? On the breeze

Lolabelle07

Ive booked 8468 but someone mentioned to not book the room right next to the wrap balconies on deck 7 due to smaller room size. Well 8468 is right next to a wrap balcony room. Will my room be smaller? I may need the pull out couch if my son decides to come. TIA

Ive booked 8468 but someone mentioned to not book the room right next to the wrap balconies on deck 7 due to smaller room size. Well 8468 is right next to a wrap balcony room. Will my room be smaller? I may need the pull out couch if my son decides to come. TIA

Hey Lolabelle07! If you go on google and type in 8468 carnival dream and go to videos you will find a video and pictures of room 8468 on the magic and the dream. I would assume they are the same as the breeze. I'm in 8468 on the dream in a week and a bit. I've watched the video and looked at the pictures often. Feel like I've stayed in it already I know it so well lol.

It doesn't appear to be any smaller.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise

Heimey

The ext afts on Breeze, Empress Deck, next to the wraps are the smaller ext afts - no sofa or coffee table. Go to Carnival, click on Plan, next pick Deck Plans for ur ship, Click on ext aft cabin number and details. If it does not state that there is a sofa and coffee table, just desk and chair, you have the smaller ext aft. Got stuck with this ext aft a few yrs.ago. I did not like it - much smaller cabin.

goccl has this description for that cabin:

8468 8N 185/60 = 245 sq ft

Beds: Two twin beds (convert to king)

View: window and aft-view extended balcony

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: Interactive LCD TV, telephone, 110 AC current, individual climate control, hair dryer, safe, minibar, 3-closets, desk and ottoman seat, sofa and coffee table

Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table / balcony partition opens to: 8470

We had 8475 on the Dream, which is identical to 8468. I assume both rooms would be the same on the Breeze. It was a great room. It had a couch, etc. It also has a window seat which was fun to sit in. The balcony is great, it is 1/3 wider than the standard aft balcony, plenty of room for chairs and loungers. I would book this room again if I had the chance.

I looked on the Carnival website, deck plans, all the Dream Class ships and so far the Sunshine have the smaller ext afts, next to the wraps, only on Deck 7. Other ext afts in the middle and on other decks seem to have regular cabin space, including the sofa and coffee table. When you look at the cabin picture of these smaller ext afts, there is no sofa area and you click on the details, again no sofa area mentioned. Seems to be specific to the Empress or deck 7 on these ships. Almost got stuck in one of these smaller ext afts on the upcoming Sunshine cruise in August, since I always book deck 7. I checked and the cabins are smaller next to the wraps on Deck 7. I booked the middle ext aft next to the smaller one and I will be very careful when booking future ext afts. Always check the details on the specific cabin on the Carnival website!

• 10 months later...