Riveria in Miami

RJB

We have returned today from the 2/22 Riviera cruise and will comment in next few days. All was well and everyone seemed to have a wonderful time. A couple cabins were quarantined in an abundance of caution but to my knowledge it was not Noro. There was a sprinkler system break affecting an Oceania Suite above us, but just a wet floor in hall on Deck 11. Felt bad the guests in the OS had to be moved to Concierge level.

My favorite part of the cruise this time was a surprise to me....the entertainment.

We have returned today from the 2/22 Riviera cruise and will comment in next few days. All was well and everyone seemed to have a wonderful time. A couple cabins were quarantined in an abundance of caution but to my knowledge it was not Noro. There was a sprinkler system break affecting an Oceania Suite above us, but just a wet floor in hall on Deck 11. Felt bad the guests in the OS had to be moved to Concierge level.

My favorite part of the cruise this time was a surprise to me....the entertainment.

Nice to hear an all is well.

Just what we have heard for the last 6 or 7 years about Oceania.

Heather - Glad you had a good cruise and enjoyed the entertainment. Did you have Linda Gentille, the piano player? She is wonderful! We have heard her on a couple of Celebrity cruises and were surprised to see her on Oceania after hearing that entertainment was not a strong suite.

Heather - Glad you had a good cruise and enjoyed the entertainment. Did you have Linda Gentille, the piano player? She is wonderful! We have heard her on a couple of Celebrity cruises and were surprised to see her on Oceania after hearing that entertainment was not a strong suite.

We had Ievgenni at the Piano and it was lovely whenever I passed through. The Riviera Orchestra is amazing, but what truly amazed me was the Riviera Production Cast. They worked unbelievably hard and we thought they were truly entertaining. Loved every show. I still love Tom Drake (Dottie's husband :) ) and I'm in love with Jamie Michael Stewart who's voice is simple amazing.

We're on board right now and everything is great. Spotless ship and no health problems, knock on wood.

I am so jealous and happy for you. Have a wonderful cruise! I so hope Riviera has kissed all her ills goodbye. I'll write in more detail in a separate post what they went through to cleanse the ship and it is beyond anything you can imagine.