Free "Like" promotion but I don't drink

MNgardens

I just booked while the Like promotion was in effect. However I don't drink. I am guessing that the value is a couple of hundred dollars on an 11 day cruise.

Is it possible to change the benefit to a water package and upgraded coffees at Mosaic?

Thanks for any advice.

I just booked while the Like promotion was in effect. However I don't drink. I am guessing that the value is a couple of hundred dollars on an 11 day cruise.

Is it possible to change the benefit to a water package and upgraded coffees at Mosaic?

Thanks for any advice.

Hello mngardens, no I don't believe it is possible to change.

The coffees in Mosaic are included.

Only the ones, you would not have, because having alcohol added, are for extra costs.

Not quite, there is a wide range of Nespresso coffees that are at an additional charge. I can understand why, if they are not having an alcohol package valued at $14 the OP might feel some water and these special coffees should be offered instead.

Sorry about the wrong answer, but they did not have Nespresso on our last cruise on the Journey.

Of course I understand, why MNgardens is asking for another package, my husband does not drink too, but he is totally satiesfied with the softdrinks and the coffies in Mosaic Cafe.

Sorry about the wrong answer, but they did not have Nespresso on our last cruise on the Journey.

Of course I understand, why MNgardens is asking for another package, my husband does not drink too, but he is totally satiesfied with the softdrinks and the coffies in Mosaic Cafe.

Not sure when you were last onboard but certainly it's been an option for the last two years or so. Beachseeker has kindly confirmed from onboard Journey it is still an option today.