A Blu Question

Desertbelle

Have any AQ cruisers recently sailed on Solstice in Blu? I am interested if the Cesar salad, shrimp cocktail, onion soup non-menu requests are accommodated. My DH is not a particular fan of Blu's menus, but loves the atmosphere and the tables for two. He has always been able to put together great meals with the optional starters and the everyday steak and chicken items on the side menu. I can anticipate an unhappy camper if he can't find enough options that he likes. 18 nights is a long time to have to listen to him grumble about the dinners.

Blu now has the everyday menu as well as the nightly offerings

The onion soup is available as well as the shrimp. DH ordered double shrimp every night on the Infinity in March

You DH will be happy!!!

Blu was the thing we enjoyed the most about Aqua class.

First class service and food.

We asked to be seated in our favorite server's station. Often we had to wait a bit but it was worth it to be called by name from day one.

We tried different servers after the first night, none were as attentive as the first server, so we went back to her after 3 nights. It was a 2 week cruise.

We sat at the tables for two, often speaking to others seated next to us, as the tables are close together it's easy to strike up a conversation.

Thinking of booking Aqua again, because of BLU

We never had breakfast in Blu, as we aren't big breakfast eaters.

We mostly went to the spa café for blended fresh veggie, fruit drinks for breakfast.

Occasionally we'd pop up to the buffet for a hearty late breakfast and skip lunch.