What drinks do you love.

During a warm afternoon the frozen lemonade, especially sitting on the balcony watching the swap roll on by. Later in the evening one of my favorites on Royal is the torched cherry sangria. Of course the usual suspects are always there appletinis, cosmos, etc. Lots of great choices.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Blue Hawaiian (frozen), California Cooler, mudslide and frozen Mai Tia were my favs. I found out about Coconut Mojito the last day but didn't get to try it as the ship ran out of coconut milk! Lots of people recommend the BBM (Baileys banana mama, I think) but Freedom was also out of banana purée. kind of disappointing that they ran out of these things, especially after having purchased a drink package, but I did get to try lots of different drinks. On the last day I had to go to track down bars to find ones that still had all the makings for the drinks I wanted [emoji848]

Flavored vodka with Sprite. Lemon Drops. Root beer and Captain Morgan Rum. Bahama Mamas. Malibu and Sprite is pretty good too.

There is a group of us that get together for cards now and then. Since we all have kiddos we have learned to make do with what's on hand for our Mom's Card Nights. There is always soda and/or juice to be found in a household with kids! :D:D

I looked it up and I doubt a $22,000 bottle of cognac is included in the drink package ;-)

Well, that XIII is a special release. I'm just looking for the $2400 a bottle 'swill' at $75 an ounce...

Edited by Brigbound

Got off a ship this morning. We don't usually buy alcohol to bring home. We just don't drink enough to justify the hassle. Well I am sitting here sipping " ship Absolut" and cranberry. Feels like I brought some of the cruise home with me. I might have to extend the vacation like this more often. Enjoying this thread because we will be doing a drink package in April and I need new drinks to try too :)

Blue Hawaiian (frozen), California Cooler, mudslide and frozen Mai Tia were my favs. I found out about Coconut Mojito the last day but didn't get to try it as the ship ran out of coconut milk! Lots of people recommend the BBM (Baileys banana mama, I think) but Freedom was also out of banana purée. kind of disappointing that they ran out of these things, especially after having purchased a drink package, but I did get to try lots of different drinks. On the last day I had to go to track down bars to find ones that still had all the makings for the drinks I wanted [emoji848]

I second the Blue Hawaiian. That was my go to drink on our cruise on the Navigator in January.

For a mixed drink, bourbon with a splash of ginger ale. I was pleased to see that they had Makers Mark and Woodford Reserve on the Navigator. Not my #1 bourbon but solid choices.

My wife and our friends liked the frozen mojitos.

latest?cb=20130827155930

The in room Alcohol IV Drip is a good option. You can just lay back on the bed or balcony and don't even have to lift a hand. Start it at 10 and you will be legless by lunchtime. :D

Nah if I just wanted to be trashed without trying new things I would just drink my standby.

BBC - it's our sail away tradition!

Also recommend -

Coco Loco (aka Labadoozie - when you're at Labadee)

Dark and Stormy

Moscow Mule - my current go to drink - VERY refreshing!!

I've heard great things about he Sweet & Spicy Margarita at Sabor's - cant wait to try in on the Allure in June!!