Miami Hotel for Friday, please help!!

nrthrngal

Can anyone please recommend a Cruise friendly hotel near the port in Miami? Of course I left this to the last minute (just like booking the cruise itself!) so a couple hotels to look into would be wonderful please.

I would add the Doubletree to Keith's list. ;)

All of these are located in downtown Miami -- about a $27+tip cab ride from the MIA airport; another $12-15 cab will get you to the port the next morning.

A few hotels near the MIA airport include free airport and port shuttles - they are okay if you are arriving late and just want a room and a ride the next morning. Check out the Embassy Suites MIA, Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon, and two budget options: La Quinta East and Springhill Suites Medical Center.

Good luck! I was just last week trying to find one for this Sunday night - and was not having much luck without paying $200 - which we just need a clean bed to sleep in! It is spring break though ....ended up getting a hold of an aunt who lives 45 minutes from port and will be staying at her house.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you go on Hotwire, there is a hotel in the "Miami Intl Airport (MIA) West - Doral area hotel" for $101 with 80% recommended.

I did a similar booking a few weeks ago, and the hotel was the Extended Stay America on 25th St (not 87th Ave).

I rented a car, so I don't know what shuttles they have. Even if you have to Uber it from there, it is still cheaper overall.

Have you tried Hotwire or bidding on Priceline?

Usually works great for us!

No, I usually like to pay in Canadian dollars and most of the others give that option. Thanks anyways, I found a great one for a good price (even considering the CAD;)