Reflection itinerary change May 8 2017

Ceepot

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere.

I'm just looking at a Reflection cruise next year around the Med. On the Celebrity website it is the same as the slightly amended one for this year, with an overnight in Athens. Looking on a different travel website it is a completely different and much more appealing itinerary with an overnight in Barcelona!

Does anyone know any more about this?:)

Are you sure these aren't 2 completely different cruises one on The Reflection and one on The Equinox?

On the UK Website I'm seeing an 11 night sailing from Rome on the Reflection with an overnight in Athens on the 8th may 2017. On the same day I'm also seeing a 10 night sailing on the Equinox sailing from Barcelona. The cruise with the overnight in Barcelona is The 12 night Equinox sailing on the 18th May

Im booked on the Reflection in August next year, i wonder if they will take out Kusadasi in favour of another port...

Are you on August 11th sailing as, at present, Kusadasi is still on that itinerary (not one of the ones the OP is referring to)? Up to now, we are still visiting Kusadasi this year on Connie. Next year is a long way off, best to wait and see what transpires. Our kids will be devasted if they are unable to get all their 'genuine' fakes :D.