price decrease (is there a limit) ?

There is no limit on price decreases - as long as it is before final payment, if the price drops call and they will match. Just know you will lose any other "perks" (OBC, etc) as you'll essentially re-booking the same room under the promotion at that time.

As for TA vs sticking with RCL, that's up to you. If you decide to transfer it to a TA they will have to be the one to call on your behalf - you lose all control of your booking. You can still make dinner/show reservations, book excursions, etc, but anything related to pricing or your cabin MUST go through the TA. Many will give you a small gift or OBC. For me the OBC is worth letting someone else make the calls for me. But that's a personal preference.

woohoo. The day after I booked, the price went down $100. I got no perks when i booked... then it is time to give them a call. hehehehe. I'll probably not use a TA. My friends are also thinking of going on a cruise, I think I can get another 7 cabins of friends that would like to go. I read somewhere that a group of 8 cabins, 1 is free.

I never had a price reduction scenario, but have called Royal for other items (and one was a cabin change). Each time they have been very friendly and helpful. Personal opinion but I don't see why you would bother adding a third party to your booking at this point. I can see them being helpful in the beginning with research and questions, and perhaps they have extra perks, but not sure why you would transfer at this point.

woohoo. The day after I booked, the price went down $100. I got no perks when i booked... then it is time to give them a call. hehehehe. I'll probably not use a TA. My friends are also thinking of going on a cruise, I think I can get another 7 cabins of friends that would like to go. I read somewhere that a group of 8 cabins, 1 is free.

If the price decreases within 48 hours of your booking the cruise, you are eligible for the Price Guarantee program:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/subject.do?faqSubjectName=Best+Price+Guarantee&faqSubjectId=389&faqType=faq

The "group thing" is one free BERTH (not cabin) for 8 cabins booked. That is the cruise fare without taxes or port charges. If it is a mixed group of categories, the "free" berth is the most-booked category.

If the price decreases within 48 hours of your booking the cruise, you are eligible for the Price Guarantee program:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/subject.do?faqSubjectName=Best+Price+Guarantee&faqSubjectId=389&faqType=faq

Make sure you fill out the form right away, don't just call someone. Also, holds count towards the 48 hour time limit.