Allure of the Seas Live March 13-27 -- High Tides and Great Vibes

I am definitely up for another week! Looking forward to hearing about your B2B meeting, and experience as we just booked our first B2B for next year on the Harmony!

Are they offering you a special lunch somewhere for the B2Bers?

Thanks

For our B2B on Allure last month they served a special lunch at Giovannis at 11:30 am.

So the last question of night is, are disembarking tomorrow morning or are you continuing for another week? If you have work to do or have had enough of travelling with me I get it. If you want to continue on I still have some fun planned for us all to experience. We already had Day 1 compasses in our room tonight.

If you are up for more meet me at the Schooner Bar at 10:15 tomorrow am for the B2B set meeting time. We can wave goodbye to all those who are headed back to reality. Seeing as this is a virtual sailing for you all let's just forget about reality.

I thought I might wear this shirt tomorrow. I'm not a quitter and I know you aren't either. It is time for more 80 Degrees and Palm Trees.

6f205d7acfc01ff6b560157c1e9d8959.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I absolutely love that shirt! I need to have that shirt!! Where did you get it?

I began searching on line when I saw it, and can't find it anywhere. The guy I use to make shirts will only do it if I order 12.

Please let me know. Thanks!!

I'm looking at PTZ TV right now. It is really raining in Pt. Everglades!!

We are on our balcony and you couldn't even see the bridge.

1518f148f2f7a1d09392b88069c7ec20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Looking forward to the next week. We live north of TO and the present weather prediction for us later this week is...gulp...15cms snow.:eek: Sorry for using that dirty four letter word. I will enjoy virtually cruising the second leg with you.

Thanks for the updates and periscope, its awesome, 28 days and counting, just a small request if you happen to notice, does any of the bars carry Raspberry vodka, On our Liberty cruise they had every other flavor except that one..... Enjoy your next week, I will be watching...

thanks again

I'm staying onboard (virtually at least) with you this week!!

Excited for the western itinerary as that is our Allure itinerary in June.

Very interested in Falmouth - as we have not been there previously. Also looking forward in getting a first hand look at Labadee. Have been there many times but none since they built the new pier. Thrilled for no more long tinder lines - but bummed that they sacrificed my go to beach to build the new pier.....

Owen is wearing the Dreamwork's sail away scarf borrowed from our friend and sports deck crew member Alex. Guess where we are going for sail away today?

62721c9a798d6bf55cdddafac50804fa.jpg

I thought all the musters on Oasis class were inside. Hope the rain stopped for the Aqua Theatre crowd.

Thanks for the Suite Lounge/Coastal Kitchen scope. I think I know where I will be spending a fair amount of time. Great room.

Do you know if they have a "real" full bar or if they are just restricted to the limited brands that you get for the Diamond Happy Hour? The bottle selection did not look that big.

Thanks and smooth sailing to Labadee!

Edited by MattInFLL

I'll be following along this week as well. Just to tide me over to boarding Anthem next week. [emoji6]

Western is our favorite itinerary, so I'm interested in seeing what you do in Falmouth (we usually just walk around) and Cozumel. Discovered Paradise Beach in September and loved it!

I am definitely up for another week! Looking forward to hearing about your B2B meeting, and experience as we just booked our first B2B for next year on the Harmony!

Are they offering you a special lunch somewhere for the B2Bers?

Thanks

There was a meeting the day before to which they explained the process. It was rather simple. There was a special lunch offered at Giovanni's the day of embarkation but we passed as we had dinner booked there tonight.

B2Bs are great.

You are becoming famous at my work. When the 'scope' alarm goes off on my phone, we stop meetings to take a look. I will be in Detroit for two days of meetings this week and I'm sure you will be a hit with those folks too! We board FOS two weeks from today for eastern itinerary. Jet ski is booked!

I think the same can be said for my office. I'm glad to provide some distraction to those far and near.

Andrew, this week would you and Owen practice the 2 person flow riding tricks? What a great finale we can look forward to! [emoji44][emoji38][emoji106][emoji106][emoji122]

To quote Sir Mix A Lot, "I'll jump on it".