Star Thermal Suite

FraudBroad

Cruising in a couple of week with my BFF and she really wants to try the Thermal Suite. Even though I've sailed the Star multiple times I don't think I've even toured the spa. So my question for you out there that have used the spa on the Star is it worth it? Thanks in advance for your thoughts and feedback!

I think it is definitely worth it. Besides having a relatively quiet retreat, you

get steam and sauna rooms, a lap pool, hot tub, therapy pool, and loungers overlooking the stern.

In my experience, there are relatively few people there most of the time. They only sell a limited number of male and female spots. No children allowed.

It is a great place to chill out, relax and read a book without having to fight for a lounger near the pool.

Look on youtube there are some really good videos. We decided against it as it looked like a glorified hotel pool but never been in it to see in person

It looks like a very small area with very small pools online I have not seen it in person but I will next week. I just like the Therapy pool and maybe a little sauna. I can not take that hot tub very long or the steam it feels like my head is going to pop but it does feel good on the muscles.

Look on youtube there are some really good videos. We decided against it as it looked like a glorified hotel pool but never been in it to see in person

Thanks so much! Was able to show her some videos and we went ahead and booked it! So much appreciate the suggestion!

• 4 weeks later...