Need a real picture of Ruby Princess stateroom A258

Silent Penguin

We called Princess customer service last night because Dh was curious about the stateroom configuration. He wasn't sure I was correct that the room had enough beds for the three of us. I assured him that it did, and customer service confirmed that but I'm glad he called. We learned something else about our room. It is one of the balcony rooms in which the beds can't be pushed together. I'm curious to see a picture of this room. If someone here has one, I would like to see it. Thanks.

We called Princess customer service last night because Dh was curious about the stateroom configuration. He wasn't sure I was correct that the room had enough beds for the three of us. I assured him that it did, and customer service confirmed that but I'm glad he called. We learned something else about our room. It is one of the balcony rooms in which the beds can't be pushed together. I'm curious to see a picture of this room. If someone here has one, I would like to see it. Thanks.

Deck plans show this is a quad cabin.

Berths should be fully recessed into the ceiling and will most likely drop from the ceiling.

The only reason why they say the beds can't be pushed together is that its a safety issue because the upper berth would be right above the main bed. There is a ladder that attaches at the end or side of the upper berth.

The beds are not actually attached to the floor. They can be moved but Stewart is told not to.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Thanks, Keith. The pictures in the link clears up the question perfectly. It appears that even after moving the ladder the night stands would be an obstacle in pushing the beds together.

How did you find that particular thread? I did different searches but couldn't pin down a thread that included what I wanted specifically. I didn't use "quad" in my search because this particular room (A258) only sleeps three. Honestly, I wouldn't have thought to use "quad" because I wasn't aware of it as a term to begin with.

Edited by Silent Penguin

Thanks, Keith. The pictures in the link clears up the question perfectly. It appears that even after moving the ladder the night stands would be an obstacle in pushing the beds together.

How did you find that particular thread? I did different searches but couldn't pin down a thread that included what I wanted specifically. I didn't use "quad" in my search because this particular room (A258) only sleeps three. Honestly, I wouldn't have thought to use "quad" because I wasn't aware of it as a term to begin with.

I googled A258 and Ruby quad, found a photo and it belonged with that thread I posted the link too.

The Princess deck plans show it as a 4 person cabin.