Navigator Entertainment

We are sailing on Navigator on March 27th sailing and looking for an update on live entertainment currently playing on this ship.

We enjoy the Piano Bar and Pub for live music in the evenings. Anybody know what performers are currently on board?

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from a 6 night cruise on the Navigator. Zac Coombs(sp?) is playing in the Pub. He plays guitar and sings, young man from Sydney Australia. He is great....we had him on our last Spring Break cruise on the Serenade.

• 2 weeks later...
We are sailing on Navigator on March 27th sailing and looking for an update on live entertainment currently playing on this ship.

We enjoy the Piano Bar and Pub for live music in the evenings. Anybody know what performers are currently on board?

I am very disappointed in RCL. When I booked, the shows were not posted and now they are all full. Glad I booked the speciality restaurants when I did. Will any shows be available once we get on board? If this is how they do business, I'm sticking with HAL going forward. :confused:

I am very disappointed in RCL. When I booked, the shows were not posted and now they are all full. Glad I booked the speciality restaurants when I did. Will any shows be available once we get on board? If this is how they do business, I'm sticking with HAL going forward. :confused:

The shows on Navigator cannot be reserved pre-cruise. With the exception of the ice show, all the shows are first come, first served. You will get info onboard as to how the ice show is handled.

The shows on Navigator cannot be reserved pre-cruise. With the exception of the ice show, all the shows are first come, first served. You will get info onboard as to how the ice show is handled.

I called customer service and they were no help at all. Just told me all the shows are booked.

I called customer service and they were no help at all. Just told me all the shows are booked.

Unfortunately, it's not unusual to get incorrect information from customer service.

Just returned from a 6 night cruise on the Navigator. Zac Coombs(sp?) is playing in the Pub. He plays guitar and sings, young man from Sydney Australia. He is great....we had him on our last Spring Break cruise on the Serenade.

We loved Zac!

Who the is Alice?

Just let that disappointment go. There is no disappointment. You do not reserve or book shows in advance on the Navigator.

Every show will be listed in the Cruise Compass, and you just GO. Relax, no problems, no anxiety.

BON VOYAGE!

:)

Just let that disappointment go. There is no disappointment. You do not reserve or book shows in advance on the Navigator.

Every show will be listed in the Cruise Compass, and you just GO. Relax, no problems, no anxiety.

BON VOYAGE!

:)

Exactly. Just got off the Navigator yesterday. I didn't see the Bon Jovi tribute show but my cousin said it was fabulous. As for all the other entertainment onboard, nothing would have been worth making a reservation even if you could. I can't speak for the ice show either, there were 4 shows. Two each sea day. One at 2 and one at 4:00. If there had been an evening show we would have gone, maybe. 😏

Unfortunately, this cruise was my least favorite.

Cathy

The ice skating show was fabulous and it was done by muster station. However, if you missed your session, you could easily go 10 mins before the show start time of any other showing and find a seat once they were released to others not of that muster station grouping (and our cruise was sold out), though not front and centre. All of the other shows, it was fairly easy to find a seat if you just show up 10 mins or so before the show starts. Earlier of course, if you want front and centre. I found all of the shows to be very well done and quite professional. I loved the Bon Jovi tribute and the comedians! The ballroom dancing and Broadway shows, though not my cup of tea, also were well done.

• 2 weeks later...